A bowling alley 4 survival? Really?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bowling alley 4 survival? Really?

I have lost confidence in the admin of this board. So it is with heavy heart,
    that I can no longer support it. I will more than likely start my own board in
    the future, with all the content from this one and even more. So goodby everyone
    and remember "to be aware is to be alive" until we meet again
    Last edited by Skills b4 Gear; 04-15-2017, 02:21 AM.

Would be good exercise, I have books, cards, games, puzzles, coloring books, and small exercise equipment. Was thinking about adding an art set and paper.
    what about fabrics and quilting supplies, knitting and crocheting needles and yarns?

Comment

I have books, cards, games, board games,puzzles, coloring books, adult coloring pencil's as well.

i think that fabrics and quilting supplies, knitting and crocheting needles and yarns is a good idea.seeing how that not only gives you something to do. But your doing something with your hands and being constructive at the same time.any thing that helps relief boredum by passing the time is a added plus.

Comment

All above activities mentioned is good for the here n now.and in a shtf sition alike.including a bowling ally.

Comment

Working...
        X