Sodbuster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sodbuster

Old fart. From the beginning I took life on according to my own terms. The wisdom of this was occasionally (??) questionable. Always did what needed to be done to get to another day. A life principal : seek out those around me who are already doing what I want to do and learn.

I've lived VERY comfortably and I've lived on the street. I've made it in the big city and made it being lost in the mountains for 3 months. (That's lost as in I mentally checked out for a while).

Until recently, I wasn't aware of the prepping / survival world. Always saw it all as a "just do it world". Trap a rabbit, weld a trailer, plant a garden, plumb the house or whatever .... Just do it.

I'm here first and foremost to learn. Any view I may express is only my view. I'm certainly not an expert on anything by any stretch of the concept. Happy accidents are what got me this far.

Welcome! We're all looking forward to hearing your survival stories, including the ones in the city.
    Always stay safe,

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
      Until recently, I wasn't aware of the prepping / survival world. Always saw it all as a "just do it world". Trap a rabbit, weld a trailer, plant a garden, plumb the house or whatever .... Just do it..
      I would call this the survival mindset and is something we should all be trying to do, in all or activities daily "Just do it" Now where have I heard that before? Oh yeah it was in college after some drinks and a party at the dorm, and that was when she (or at least I thought she was a she) took me to her room ^@*&%&$^ Well that's all I'm going to say on the subject

Welcome to the board and may your time here, be as much about giving as receiving

Comment

Working...
      X