Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from China/Ohio

Hello,
    We have been living in China the last two years but heading home in a month. I've always been interested in prepping and of course, everybody around me thinks I'm crazy. We moved to China to teach so I didn't set anything aside. Now that we are heading home, I will begin prepping in earnest. If life takes overseas again, I know that the family I leave behind will have supplies if something were to happen and we couldn't get back. I'm eager to begin reading more on this subject as well as taking active steps to prepare for whatever happens. Thanks.

Welcome. It'd be interesting to know your thoughts after living in a communist country..
    Always stay safe,

Dan

Comment

Yes, please do share how Westerners are viewed with everything that has been going on recently. I would be curious if the general population of China is fearful of impending war or if that is all hyped up by the US media.

Comment

Welcome. There are several things that I've found with prepping; you aren't crazy for wanting to do it, our grandparents considered it just part of surviving. Anything that you learn, is something that you'll never lose; possessions can be lost but experience is retained. And it's not a race to the end goal, but a journey.

Enjoy the trip.

Comment

I have been reading several articles lately about confiscation of preppers items, any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Ollady View Post
            I have been reading several articles lately about confiscation of preppers items, any thoughts?
            I've seen a lot more articles about confiscation too. Specifically farmers trying to raise their own livestock and sell it. It's not a good sign for those of us trying to get self-sufficient.

Comment

Alabama has passed laws on the amount of cattle being raised without tags, chickens and pigs. They want us dependent on meat processors..which are being bought up by Korea and China. Even nancy pelosi sold starkist to koreans

Comment

Working...
              X