Planning your garden

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning your garden

I have lost confidence in the admin of this board. So it is with heavy heart,
    that I can no longer support it. I will more than likely start my own board in
    the future, with all the content from this one and even more. So goodby everyone
    and remember "to be aware is to be alive" until we meet again
    Last edited by Skills b4 Gear; 04-15-2017, 02:55 AM.

This is a great resource for anyone who is currently looking for seeds.

Comment

#1,

A good and wise decision. I now hope and expect this Forum will now thrive.

OC
      Last edited by Old Codger; 04-15-2017, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Codger View Post
        #1,

A good and wise decision. I now hope and expect this Forum will now thrive.

OC
        Hows that working out for you and this forum? Skills was the glue that held this forum together. It's a real shame he's gone. Why not be an active participant as he was and contribute to the forum rather than whine?

Comment

I miss his info, although at times his sarcasm and opinions were irritating. I wish him well in his new endeavors...it does make you think though about how politics and differing opinions can cause strife within a group..pick your prepping partners that you are planning to survive with well...differing opinions could cost you your life

Comment

I wouldn't worry much about petty problems that come up in survival groups. Most of the time people understand that the group matters more than the individual and so differences are quickly squashed.

Comment

Working...
            X