Russia Says It Was In Touch With Trump Campaign During The Election

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russia Says It Was In Touch With Trump Campaign During The Election

If this is true, it would be treason! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0d9ce6fc0e5f4 MI 6 operative (anonymous) also claims a compromise in the Trump campaign. What is the nature of the compromise? We don't know yet but usually it would be a social or moral depravity, that could be exploited. More to come

Treason only occurs in time of War.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Codger View Post
      Treason only occurs in time of War.
      WRONG!18 U.S. Code ยง 2381 - Treason

Current through Pub. L. 114-38. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.)

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Russia could be considered and enemy of the United States given the behavior in Syria. Also the act of hacking is being debated now, as an act of war.

The point is for the first time in history, we may have a president or one of his staff that is being controlled by a foreign government because of some sort of blackmail info the Russians have?

Comment

Originally posted by Skills b4 Gear View Post
        If this is true, it would be treason! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0d9ce6fc0e5f4 MI 6 operative (anonymous) also claims a compromise in the Trump campaign. What is the nature of the compromise? We don't know yet but usually it would be a social or moral depravity, that could be exploited. More to come
        Interesting. What do you think they really want? What do they have to gain now that Trump is president?
        Always stay safe,

Dan

Comment

He said it was not true today, so? Who knows!

Comment

Originally posted by Ollady View Post
            He said it was not true today, so? Who knows!
            I know but I can't say anymore right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Skills b4 Gear View Post

The point is for the first time in history, we may have a president or one of his staff that is being controlled by a foreign government because of some sort of blackmail info the Russians have?
              I'm still waiting to see Obama go to jail because, all this time, he was but a puppet in the hands of the Saudis.
              Always stay safe,

Dan

Comment

You'll be waiting till hell freezes over

Comment

It's never too late. Don't lose hope, good things come to those who wait
                  Always stay safe,

Dan

Comment

More on the MI 6 agent, in the story, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ald-Trump.html

Comment

I think we'll see a lot more dirt being uncovered about Trump. Decades' worth of garbage lol
                      Always stay safe,

Dan

Comment

If someone had evidence linking Trump to Russia I don't understand why they waited until he was IN office to release it. Wouldn't the prudent thing to do be to release it BEFORE now? Something else is going on here. I smell a shadow government plan being carried out.

Comment

Originally posted by dkelblaine View Post
                          If someone had evidence linking Trump to Russia I don't understand why they waited until he was IN office to release it. Wouldn't the prudent thing to do be to release it BEFORE now? Something else is going on here. I smell a shadow government plan being carried out.
                          That's an interesting take on it. Lets look at some facts,

1. Hillary didn't want to win the election which was evident, by her vise presidential pick. She could have chose Warren to woo Bernie people or Booker for the Obama coalition.
                          2. We have been desensitized to outrageous behavior by the elected president. Why? Are we being prepared for even more outrageousness of action?

These two things alone, give pause in determining Americas next moves and position globally. How will we move forward and what is the plan? Domestically I see Drumpf trying to be Regan like, in his approach to government but I'm not sure he has the "chops" to pull it off? Some might say that makes him a perfect puppet, for those wanting control but I think they would have been better off with Hillary, if that was the case? I'm not sure what the next four years will be like but I do think we are in for, a wild ride

Comment

I have to agree with you that we are in for a wild ride. I get that Trump was appealing to people who wanted a non-politician and I get the thinking that a business man might be able to turn the country around, but I just don't understand some of his childish behavior. I'm not sure how he thinks he Twitter messages and other acting out is getting him anywhere. And I see stuff saying his buddy buddy with Putin and Russia and the next thing I see says that because he's President now Russia hates us. I thought they always hated us? LOL It's definitely going to be a wild ride. Best thing to do is get prepared and hang on!

Comment

Working...
                            X