Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone else seen anything about this stuff?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone else seen anything about this stuff?

I've just run across some very disturbing comments and links on my personal Facebook page regarding integral connections between Rex Tillerson (Secretary of State), Trump, and Russia. Basically, what I think the jist is about is that Russia hacked the elections to get Trump and his team into office and now there is a petition to nullify the entire election proceedings back to the primaries. Here's a link to a Petition before SCOTUS which is due an answer in nine days. Is anyone else seeing anything about this? http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2017/2...97694?Salzillo I'm trying to keep up with everything that's flying on my page and I've as of yet done no fact-checking on anything. Would appreciate any insights. Thx!

I have seen this but I think it's a long shot, that the election will be redone. I'm not even sure, that would be best for the country? Not because Trump has proven himself but because the people need to have confidence, in the election process. A do over, will just create doubt and confusion in the electoral process and how can that be good? Anyway it's more than likly to not happen and with a 4-4 split on the SCOTUS, I don't see the issues being resolved, any time soon.
    JUST CAUSE THEY SAY IT DON'T MAKE IT TRUE And if it comes from Info Wars or Alex Jones, it's probably BULLSHIT!

Steve Bannon in his own words, speaks on Breitbart and the alt right http://www.theinvestigativefund.org/..._nationalists/

Know the FACTS b4 going off half cocked

Comment

I think it's all gone beyond left/right politics at this point. Dan Rather and the New York Times posted stuff last night. It allegedly goes way deeper than Michael Flynn chatting with some Russian delegates. Dan Rather compared the Russian/Trump scandal to Watergate when it broke. I can't believe that he would risk speaking out on another scandal and risk the same shame and humiliation he faced over the Bush email documents if he wasn't pretty certain something was going on. And I saw comments that indicate that the actual source of the Russian dossier leak was former KGB Oleg Erovinkin, who was also chief of staff to Putin's right hand man, Igor Sechin. Oleg Erovinkin was found dead in his car at the end of December last year. That Trump actually owes $560 million dollars to Russian owned company Blackstone and that debt makes him indebted to Putin. To me, that seems like something is rotten to the core that takes this way beyond left/right politics.

Comment

Impeachment proceedings, which are formal charges of misconduct brought against elected officials, are extremely rare occurrences. In recent history, they were brought against Bill Clinton — but that failed to sink his presidency. Richard Nixon left office before the process could be carried out to completion. The only other president to face impeachment was Andrew Johnson in 1868. He was acquitted.

Comment

I just think it suspect that Trump seems so apt to praise Putin, with only "that he say's good things about me so I say good things about him" as an explanation?

In an interview with supporter Bill O'reilly, Trump compares the atrocities of war against a foreign land with the internal sabotage Putin uses against his own people https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbYaPDMkUx8 Even if true, why is Trump making this comparison? Your thoughts?
          JUST CAUSE THEY SAY IT DON'T MAKE IT TRUE And if it comes from Info Wars or Alex Jones, it's probably BULLSHIT!

Steve Bannon in his own words, speaks on Breitbart and the alt right http://www.theinvestigativefund.org/..._nationalists/

Know the FACTS b4 going off half cocked

Comment

Originally posted by Skills b4 Gear View Post
            I just think it suspect that Trump seems so apt to praise Putin, with only "that he say's good things about me so I say good things about him" as an explanation?

In an interview with supporter Bill O'reilly, Trump compares the atrocities of war against a foreign land with the internal sabotage Putin uses against his own people https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbYaPDMkUx8 Even if true, why is Trump making this comparison? Your thoughts?
            I actually think Donald Trump received some intelligence information that he wasn't privy to before he became President and I think it surprised him to find out some of the horrific things our government has done in the name of patriotism. I think this fact gives him empathy for Putin and what he's doing. Trump believes that what America needs now is tough love and he's determined to give it to us whether we want it or not.

Comment

Working...
            X