He was right in totality.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He was right in totality.

I have lost confidence in the admin of this board. So it is with heavy heart,
    that I can no longer support it. I will more than likely start my own board in
    the future, with all the content from this one and even more. So goodby everyone
    and remember "to be aware is to be alive" until we meet again
    Last edited by Skills b4 Gear; 04-15-2017, 04:30 AM.

interesting video. Does this mean Trump really does know what he's doing?

Comment

the future, with all the content from this one and even more. So goodby everyone
      Last edited by Skills b4 Gear; 04-15-2017, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Yes, things aren't looking good in Sweden right now. The guy in the video made another one a while back, this one is much more popular: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw

I had no idea he was a migrant himself.
        Always stay safe,

Dan

Comment

Comment

Well you want to hear my view of the immigration issue because i am a Swede. My Point of view is that people say all the rapes and the violence are the immigrants fault but that is not true well a small part of them are immigrants who commit the crimes but the rest is native Swedish people who are responsible for most of the crimes. And what that asshole Trump said about us it is a lie a huge lie.Sure we have increased level when it comes to different types of crimes especially when it comes to shootings,stabbing,bombs and many other types of crime. The problem is SD (Swedish Democrates) support Trump when he talked about the immigration. Now will the SD get more fuel to there fire and do you know what SD really are do you guys know what their background is of course you don´t know but i can tell you right now they are Nazis and they are the third largest party in the government.And we have election next year and i fear that if they will be the largest party and they will have Jimmy Akesson as our new primeminister all hell will breaks loose here.And i don´t trust my government at all they are only bloodsuckers and they don´t care at all for the people here. It is an unstable World we are living in right now and that is why i begin to prep because i know that will get much worse and our country are going down like Titanic.And i don´t feel safe in my own country anymore.

Comment

It's good to hear some fresh insights from Sweden. I have a few questions if that's ok.

1) You're saying that most rapes are done by locals. Can you

2) There are reports going on that rape in your country is seen differently, meaning it's much broader. Please see this chart: https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/pics/large/932.jpg

So, if we were to "normalize" things and calculate the frequency of rape the same way in all countries, would:

a) rape go down to comparable levels with other countries and

b) would migrants be responsible for most of the "actual rapes", not the ones were you put your hand on a waitress's ass?

3) You appear to be saying that things have always been like that. But I see charts showing the rapes have increased dramatically lately. If we shouldn't correlate them with the number of migrants entering the country, then what should we correlate them with?

4) Who are,in your opinion, doing the worst rapes, migrants or native Swedes (chowing and raping, killing, raping while passing out and gang-rapes)? We've been seeing news of migrants doing these things, not locals.

5) You're admitting that shooting, stabbing, bombs and so on have increased in your country. I would add an increase of sexual assault at concerts. However, there are other European 2nd world countries that have NOT seen any of these: Hungary, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia. Why do you think that is? What's the explanation for the increase? Have the native Swedes suddenly lost their minds?

Thanks and I'm looking forward to your input.
              Always stay safe,

Dan

Comment

• ShadowScout
                ShadowScout commented
                Editing a comment
                And there is alot of other problems most of our food lets say like a metaphor or what ever you wanna call it every third bite of the food we eat in Sweden are imported food and that is really bad. because we have only small production of food and that is not enough to cover to feed the Swedish people so that is why we import most of our food. And Sweden government had stockpiled food,water,gas, and many other things in case of crisis or disasters those stockpiles dosen´t exist anymore they were sold out 2003.So that means if we get isolated because of war we would starve in my country because we can´t keep up the food production. So now it is up to every single Citizen to care for their own survival becasue our government won´t help us so that means we have to stcokpile food atleast for 72 hours.But that is not good enough at all i say we need to stockpile more than that.The psychiatric Health care here basically crawling on its own belly and it is a totally disaster here. Sorry if i sound angry or so but i´m so frustrated.

• dan_f_sullivan
                dan_f_sullivan commented
                Editing a comment
                No need to apologize, I had no idea things were that bad.. Are you afraid of Russian invasion? I didn't know they were looking to invade you..

• ShadowScout
                ShadowScout commented
                Editing a comment
                The Russians had used two bomb planes and they flew in to our territorial space and they were heading to Gotland and they had flied at night over our country so totally they have been on our airspace twice to test us and i don´t remember wich one of the times but i belive US had send up two F16 to chase them away and i belive it was when the Rusians had their night flight.I don´t trust Putin at all and if they would invade us we would manage for a week and then it would be over for us. And i am worried about that they have their eys on us and i don´t like that at all. And what help would we get if they would attack us. I would hope US would help us because our relations between our countries were good and my government are worried now when you have Trump at president.And our country are dependent when it comes to US because we export and import between our countries and if that Connection would be cut off we are in Deep shit.And we import also fuel like gas,diesel and do you know from wich country we import that from? we import that from Russia.And if USA go down we are going down too.

One more:

6) Are most rapes done by locals even when you keep population percentages in mind? We recently had a similar discussion about US crime rate, where something like 70% of violent crimes were committed by whites. However, non-whites account for 25% of the population so, when you do the math, a non-white is 50% (I think) more likely to do it than a white guy.

Also, when I say migrants I would also like to include those born in Sweden from Muslim parents.
              Always stay safe,

Dan

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Skills b4 Gear View Post
                  Well not saying that anybody should be rapeing anybody but if a people are welcomed with open arms into a country to help, shouldn't those same people behave in a way that contributes to the society, that has welcomed them? I'm not trying to be racist, just want to understand the situation.
                  I'm sure many of them are, but authorities in US and EU keep proving to us that they can't distinguish between good and bad ones. Ever since they came, I've read news from these Nordic countries as well as germany that they can't face increased crime rate. I almost forgot, I wrote this article that's on topic last week: It's about legals vs. illegals, but it might as well be about good vs. bad migrants:

http://www.conservativedailynews.com...egal-migrants/
                  Always stay safe,

Dan

Comment

I know Skills is going to call BS on Alex Jones and I don't mind absolutely one bit, but I do think it' worth a few minutes of our time to skip to min 3 and listen to what the Swedish journalist has to say: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg1JwCL7ugA
                    Always stay safe,

Dan

Comment

Last edited by Skills b4 Gear; 04-15-2017, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Luckily there are plenty of other clocks that show the right time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV69IjsUGQs
                        Always stay safe,

Dan

Comment

Last edited by Skills b4 Gear; 04-15-2017, 04:32 AM.

Comment

You can argue that CNN and fox are out of touch, and that may very well be, given the large number of shows they do and news deliver, however you cannot argue with the testimony of a women who's been a casualty of these Muslims, nor can you deny the large number of news reports and stats that you can find on the Internet, some of which were given by me to you on this very forum And those debates seem to be abandoned by you at this point, I'm still hoping you're looking for counterarguments.
                            Always stay safe,

Dan

Comment

Working...
                            X