WWIII starting?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWIII starting?

Just read this article in addition to all the other stuff I've seen this week. http://resistancereport.com/news/u-s...b-afghanistan/ What are everyone's thoughts? If this is the start of WWIII are you ready? What do you have in place versus what you still need to get done? How long do you think we have before we are living WROL or experience nuclear fallout?

It looks to me like Trump is doing the exact opposite of what he was saying before he got elected. He was attacking Obama, telling him to get out of the war, and now he's planning to destroy the Middle East. I'm not saying his decisions are good or bad, they're probably not his at all, but the hypocrisy... Let's hope things will turn out ok..
    Always stay safe,

Dan

Comment

I am still betting on the old 'words of wisdom?' that say "mutual terror", and "Mutually assured destruction". To me these words have stopped WW3 for over 70 years, and I remember well the dark days of the Cuban Missile Crisis in1962.

I knew a lot less about things nuclear then but with 2 new babes less than 2 years old my mind was full of "what ifs?".

I still believe those slogans are valid, and no sane or even insane person wants his nation incinerated, least of that obese bloke in NK. And certainly not Trump, Putin, and Xi.

JMO

OC

Comment

I agree about them but this Kim-jon un... http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...d-Donald-Trump
        Always stay safe,

Dan

Comment

I see the point of that argument of course and for rational people it makes sense. But what do you make of the actual video footage and other evidence that those who are fighting for global control have built entire complexes underground? The theory is that "those that matter" will be squirreled away in the underground complexes during WWIII and will then emerge basically unscathed after the rest of peons have been incinerated? That WWIII will be orchestrated as one way of population control. Is this all just hype? I've seen video of a semi truck going into the side of a mountain--is that all B.S.?

Comment

I have no doubt whatsoever that for many years the 'powers that be' from the White House down have been preparing for preservation in any and all scenarios. This applies to virtually all leading countries with the ability to dig BIG caverns in mountains all over the country. And that includes mine! You can bet a zillion that the Pentagon has twice as much room underground as there is in the building complex above it.

I think they call that 'Continuity of Government' and is sensible in as much as the alternative is probably absolute chaos with a non existent chain of command.

I have NO doubt that there will be many millions of people that will survive WW3, simply because they live many miles from any sensible target worth a nuke, and probably upwind from any fall out.

Lesson #1 is stay out of big cities, and away from major military bases.

JMO

OC

Comment

Megan,

You may be interested in a spot on Google Earth. Find Barboursville VA, then Peters Mountain Rd, about 5 Kms due south of the town. (A bit north of Monticello where we were in 2004). It is a cleared area in woodland that was claimed by somebody a couple of years ago as being part of that "Continuity of Government' program. It clearly shows a guard post road block, and a few above ground buildings. You will find a bit of road leading to an opening there that looks very much like a tunnel entrance. I cannot think what else it would be.

Let me know what you think.

OC

Comment

Megan,

An afterthought.

The USN has 18 operational 'Ohio' class SSBNs.

Let us assume on day one of WW3 there are 9 of them at sea, I expect probably more.

Each sub has 24 tubes of 'Trident' SLBMs, ready at a moment notice. Each of those Trident missiles has at least 8 warheads that be directed at 8 different cities or bases. That is about 1700 warheads available at a moments notice.

If Dear Leader of NK, Vlad Putin of Russia, or Chairman Xi of PRC decides to have a go, that is what they will get in return in a few hours of pressing their red button.

"Mutually Assured Destruction"
                Last edited by Old Codger; 04-17-2017, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• Megan Stewart
                  Megan Stewart commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yes, I understand the threat of mutually assured destruction but it one government feels like it's prepared for the people that matter to survive such an event, who's to say they won't go ahead and push the button and go below ground?

Originally posted by Old Codger View Post
                Megan,

You may be interested in a spot on Google Earth. Find Barboursville VA, then Peters Mountain Rd, about 5 Kms due south of the town. (A bit north of Monticello where we were in 2004). It is a cleared area in woodland that was claimed by somebody a couple of years ago as being part of that "Continuity of Government' program. It clearly shows a guard post road block, and a few above ground buildings. You will find a bit of road leading to an opening there that looks very much like a tunnel entrance. I cannot think what else it would be.

Let me know what you think.

OC
                This is very intriguing. Thanks I'll take a look. I'm going to see if I can find that video I saw several years ago too. With what's going on now, I think WWIII is definitely on the horizon if not already begun!

Comment

Megan,

I do wonder at how or why a person would go to all the trouble of eventually reaching the top of the heap, only to trigger incineration of his country.

Maybe the top million may well survive, but what would be the point? Incinerated cities, no infrastructure, no way of getting around far without roads or transport, no cheering crowds to boost the ego, nothing much but food and water to exist on.

Why even 'Continuity of Government' when there is nothing to govern? My bet is that the top million would be at each others throats inside a year.

JMO

OC

Comment

Another afterthought!

I have long held the view that if WW3 ever happens, it is more likely to be accidental.

A misreading of a radar report, a miss-tracking of a large aircraft, or a missile test deemed to be a nuke headed to Washington.

More likely than 500 missiles launched at once to 4000 cities and bases etc. There will be NIL doubt if that happens, The answer will be in the air before the incomings arrive.

JMO

OC

Comment

....and just for fun!

http://theantimedia.org/10-top-secret-military-bases/

I will try and find them soon. I would be greatly surprised and disappointed if the USA and allies did not have MUCH more than this, that we do not know about.

OC

Comment

imo all this talk is just foolishness. Like the bible trumpeters who are constantly predicting the end of the world and are always wrong. Someday they will be right but nobody knows when that will be.

Mark 13:32 "However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows."

New Living Translation

Comment

Originally posted by goodasgold View Post
                          imo all this talk is just foolishness. Like the bible trumpeters who are constantly predicting the end of the world and are always wrong. Someday they will be right but nobody knows when that will be.

Mark 13:32 "However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows."

New Living Translation
                          I used to agree and many of my friends still do. It's God's plan. I get that. And I know that mere mortals cannot prevent what is destined to happen but do we not have an obligation to try and be prepared to survive it if we can? Is it not also prophesied that there are some who will be left behind to share what we know with others so that they too may benefit? I don't believe we are supposed to just sit idly by without being ready. I don't plan to watch my children and grandchildren starve or die a slow painful death.

In addition, I get my information from a number of different sources and I read about a lot of things. And I'm beginning to see a lot of what I thought were VERY unrelated topics starting to seem like pieces of the SAME PUZZLE. And they seem like they are lining up.

For example, the Bible talks about the Mark of the Beast and those that don't accept it will have no access to food, water, and other resources. Some people think no worries I'll just grow my own food. But look at what is happening with the regulations over water rights? Look what's happening with Monsanto and GMO practices gradually destroying organic seed which reproduces endlessly? The laws that are making it illegal to live off grid, sell/barter cow's milk and other products with your neighbors. If just these things are 100% successful, think how much more difficult it will be to access food and water without "the mark of the beast" or "government approval"? The goal is not to destroy everything but rather to control everything and everyone. Global control. The fight going on now is whether that global control will be in the hands of China, Russia, the U.S. or someone else entirely. Just my opinion.

Comment

It's right for you to watch. "And since you don’t know when that time will come, be on guard! Stay alert!" Mark 13:33 But to try predicting without divine intervention is futile.

Comment

Working...
                            X