What happened?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened?

There's no place on the forums to ask questions concerning forum business so I'm posting this here. Recently I saw a new member post in this forum http://www.myprepperforum.com/forum/...ly-emergencies a link to Survivallife https://survivallife.com/ which has been deleted. What happened and why was it deleted?

It would seem to me that contributions by people interested in the topics should be welcome regardless of them not being Sullivan promoting? True this is a Sullivan forum but isn't prepping and survival what we are all about? If the only reason why this forum exists is for promotion of the Sullivan site it's no wonder why the forum is failing so miserably.

I think we should welcome all views and opinions on the forum no matter how stupid or irrational they might be. We can then debate them or point out the errors in logic or misinformation. I think we should allow the posting of other sites and forums as a contrast to what is offered here. I don't think we should be threatened by what goes on elsewhere if our information is correct and truthful. I don't think we should be threatened by other sites opting instead to distinguish ourselves and grasp our share of the market.

This is just my opinion for what it's worth?

I deleted the user laurelsantos because he only had 2 posts and both of them had links to that particular website. There wasn't much content either, it was obvious he was trying to gain links. He was a spammer.
    Always stay safe,

Dan

Comment

Thanks for the explanation. I didn't know he was spamming and thought he was just posting relevant links to appropriate content.

Comment

No problem, I can spot them a mile away. I don't mind people promoting their website so long as they make real contributions to the forum..
        Always stay safe,

Dan

Comment

Working...
        X