personal security online.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• personal security online.

an Australian friend of mine-who like me runs his own prepper forum- said about a week ago that at some point in time in the not too distant future he reckons we-preppers- may have to go silent on the web, I think he's right and its not too far off.

Sounds sensible!

Comment

Its right.....I went out of fb a time ago....They Will use All information behind you

Comment

Some of us are "silent" online, even when other think we make noise You can hide your digital signature but it takes work and knowledge, gained through years of experience. Probably best to stay silent, if your don't know what your doing?

Comment

not what I meant.

Comment

Why making a forum if we cant talk 😀but as the best I van Tell here what ever and do something different....In any wat if you know its not safe here, dont do IT....We are powrrfull inof to do the best without forum

Comment

Originally posted by Alicia View Post
              if you know its not safe here, dont do IT.
              You can be safe online it just takes work. Read some of the posts in this forum, to understand how

Comment

I learn IT already...Thanks 💗
                ​​​​​

Comment

This site makes it simple to remove most, of your online presents, http://backgroundchecks.org/justdeleteme/

Green = Easy
                  Yellow = Moderate
                  Red = Hard
                  Black = Impossible

You can also go here and log in with a Gmail account https://www.deseat.me/

Neither of these will completely delete your online persona but it's a good start.

Comment

There Are some apps you can remove but you cant delete them compleet....I think realy the best is to go out of het internet system....For ever....NO phone... I know there Are some solution....But I am not the best in that way
                    maby IT Will be good tot send me on email the Most necesaire information.....Than I go....

Comment

Our governments have a VERY comprehensive system of communication surveillance. There is a secret base near the geographical centre of Australia at Pine Gap that monitors all sorts of stuff from Russian/Chinese missile telemetry, to mobile phone data to emails etc.
                      Words of interest are flagged, and set aside for investigation.

So, if a person uses the words BOMB, ASSASSINATE and PRESIDENT, he is likely to get a call from the Gestapo at 3AM tomorrow morning,

(Hi guys, that was quick!)

;-)

Comment

• Alicia
                        Alicia commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Haha 😀 fine....Mm and right 😒

GCHQ does the same function in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Codger View Post
                        Our governments have a VERY comprehensive system of communication surveillance.
                        I think this is probably true of most modern government these days. Truth is, if they want to know what your talking about or posting online ,they WILL find out. What I am suggesting, is that we keep our online persona small, reduce our digital signature and clock as much as we can, making it more difficult. The harder we ALL make it for them to watch us, the better it is for all of us. It takes time and money, to thwart all of counter measures and when the surveillance leads to nothing, how can they justify it? So do what you can and be careful, in all your communications and don't fear your government, have them fear you.

Comment

I like so much to talk....How can.we

Comment

Sb4G,

I doubt our beloved leaders care about time or money. It is all done by computers now, and a few humans to process the leads. They have even attached monitors to the undersea cables across the oceans, and to the satelllites of course!

BIG brother IS watching.

OC

Comment

Working...
                            X