Yahoo Hacked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo Hacked

I have lost confidence in the admin of this board. So it is with heavy heart,
    that I can no longer support it. I will more than likely start my own board in
    the future, with all the content from this one and even more. So goodby everyone
    and remember "to be aware is to be alive" until we meet again
    Last edited by Skills b4 Gear; 04-15-2017, 03:23 AM.

Anyone and everyone can be hacked, and what we post can and probably will be used against us. I think the only way to truly be safe is to stay away from all forms of electronic computers and phones and communicate in person or by carrier pigeon. It's kind of funny, back in the day of George jetson, we all laughed and said, I'll never use a phone where people can see me! I won't use a card to pay my bills, I won't have robots working for me or big brother watching. And here we are years later posting our e dry day pics, problems, and daily life on Twitter, fbook, snapchat, Pinterest etc.

Comment

It WILL get worse!

OC

Comment

the future, with all the content from this one and even more. So goodby everyone
        Last edited by Skills b4 Gear; 04-15-2017, 03:23 AM.

Comment

This happened in 2013, yet I got the email from them to change my pass a few days ago. A little late I would say!
          Always stay safe,

Dan

Comment

Last edited by Skills b4 Gear; 04-15-2017, 03:24 AM.

Comment

It's pretty obvious, that we are being monitored or watched..every time I look something up on google, I see suggested offers for similar items on my fbook page..tried emptying cookies, but they still show up.

Comment

Last edited by Skills b4 Gear; 04-15-2017, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X