FISHMOX (Amoxicillin)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FISHMOX (Amoxicillin)

Some years ago I bought from a site in the USA, 100x 500mg of FISHMOX, which is exactly the same as the human antibiotic 'Amoxicillin'. It comes out of the same factory i believe.

I have lost the details of that site and wonder if anyone knows of any that send overseas to non USA areas such as Australia.

Thanks.

OC

Not sure if they ship to Australia, but I couldn't find anything that says that they don't ship there. My suggestion would be to contact them directly to find out. Here's a site I found just recently. https://www.campingsurvival.com/fish...tibiotics.html Hope it helps.

Comment

• Ollady
      Ollady commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't you buy those at a pet store?

I'm not sure and correct me if I'm wrong, but don't antibiotics lose there potency, when stored for long periods of time? Also with over saturation of antibiotics in both cattle and humans, do we want to treat survival issues with them? I seriously am asking the questions and would like to know

Comment

There was a great panel of speakers online last month, that covered everything from herbals to medicines to gardening, animals and survival..it was free, but you could buy the videos later also. One of my favorite segments was that of Dr Ralph laguardia(doomsday book of medicine) he basically said that meds do not expire, but will lose some potency in some cases. He had a list of alternative natural meds for each category of meds. Heart, diabetes, etc. I did purchase the book on his web site and it is a wealth of info. Hope this helps, there is also a smaller book that has lists for the prepper. Doomsday medicine chest.

Comment

Thank you!

Email sent to Camping Survival, await an answer.

Amoxicillin has a 3 years shelf life.

OC

Comment

Thanks OC and I to would be interested in the video spoken of by Ollady. Anyway of posting a link or download?

Comment

Prepper world summit Dennis Diaz. Survivalreadyblog@gmail.com. He has another one coming soon. They are free and then you can buy them afterwards

Comment

Thanks Ollady, I'll check em out

Comment

Dennis Diaz just posted this on fishmox
                https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nRbrhm5fRuo

Comment

I'm glad you posted that lady, the Doom and Gloom people can be trusted to give accurate information. I just wish he would have said something about "shelf life" which is my number one concern, when storing any medication. Most meds I have include and expiration date and I just figure if human meds expire, then so to must veterinary medication? But honestly idk,? OC posted that the fish stuff has a shelf life of, 3 years which would be ok for storage but replacing your supply every 3 years, could be expensive as I think these go for about $30 a bottle. Anyway, I found it interesting that the two medication are the same, in terms of who and how they're made. That was very informative. Thanks

Comment

They have an article about shelf life..... https://www.doomandbloom.net/straigh...iration-dates/

Comment

Good find Cheryl That makes things more clear. I may have to add some to my medical supply? Still thinking it over though, as I think we really over use antibiotics.

Comment

If you have a friend traveling to Mexico, you can get erithromyacin, and amoxicillin over the counter in large bottles 250 and 500mg dosage. Always first on my request list

Comment

I don't fancy taking something designed for a fish, i'm anti pharmaceutical drugs anyway, i'll be going the herbal route post shtf.

Comment

If my loved ones have pneumonia then I want more than a herb!

Comment

Working...
                            X