No announcement yet.

FISHMOX (Amoxicillin)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

call it natural remedy then, pharmacuticals wont last long post shtf.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Codger View Post
      If my loved ones have pneumonia then I want more than a herb!
      I agree OC and natural medicines do have there limitations. A fact any herbalist will tell you
      JUST CAUSE THEY SAY IT DON'T MAKE IT TRUE And if it comes from Info Wars or Alex Jones, it's probably BULLSHIT!

Steve Bannon in his own words, speaks on Breitbart and the alt right http://www.theinvestigativefund.org/..._nationalists/

Know the FACTS b4 going off half cocked

Comment

I will bet Alex Jones has LOT of medications!
        I doubt he takes them very often.

OC

Comment

in a serious catastrophe SHTF event OTC and prescription drugs wont last long, pharmacies will be raided and trashed by the addicts and the criminal element, and stocks you have put back wont last for the rest of your lives. if you know or can learn what is available in nature at least it gives a fall back position, at one time natural potions were all we had before the advent of big pharma.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Codger View Post
            I will bet Alex Jones has LOT of medications!
            I doubt he takes them very often.OC
            Well not often enough, that's for sure

JUST CAUSE THEY SAY IT DON'T MAKE IT TRUE And if it comes from Info Wars or Alex Jones, it's probably BULLSHIT!

Steve Bannon in his own words, speaks on Breitbart and the alt right http://www.theinvestigativefund.org/..._nationalists/

Comment

Ordered and have now received my first order of fish antibiotics. 100 count of 500 mg Cephalaxin or name brand Keflex. I did the research on the link provided above and several different prepper minded people, one who was a practicing RN, recommended purchasing pharmaceutical grade animal antibiotics (such as those from Thomas Labs). I intend to check what I ordered against the images in the Physician's Desk Reference to ensure they are the same. But Cephalaxin is typically used and most effective with upper respiratory bacterial infections and urinary tract infections. I intend to have something on hand for each time of infection within the next 6 months but antibiotics will be a LAST resort effort as always. And we will need to do our research as far as dosages. But doctors aren't superhuman, they simply have been trained on what works for what. We always do herbal and natural remedies before giving in and going to the doctor anyhow. But I imagine in a SHTF situation there will be at least one occasion where your loved one will by obviously dying from an infection that you can't heal fast enough naturally. When that time comes I want to have antibiotics on hand.

Comment

Here's the last thing I'm going to say about this issue. Just cause something looks the same, doesn't make it the same. The fact that fishmox looks the same and is produced in the same place doesn't PROVE that's it's the same as Amoxicillin, all it proves is that it's made at the same place with what they have on hand.In general veterinary drugs are not regulated with the same standards as drugs made for human consumption and can contain impurities that wouldn't affect animals but would definitely, be unwanted by humans.

Look people, until side by side analysis of the two products are done under laboratory conditions, we can't fall for what we are told by so called "survival experts" just because. God gave us the grey matter in our skulls for a reason, to decern for ourselves the TRUTH in life and what's going on around us. We preppers can be a gullible bunch, not cause we're not smart but because sometimes we can me TO smart, for our own good. We know for instance that there are many look alike knockoffs in our society, is it really something we want to take a chance on, with our health?

For a list of natural antibiotics found in food, try this link http://recipes.howstuffworks.com/10-...tibiotics1.htm I'm done.

Comment

Working...
                X