Are you aware of your surroundings?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you aware of your surroundings?

In order to spot danger as soon as possible, one must develop a sense of awareness. This mainly means:

- instinctively knowing the exit routes whenever you go into a mall or even into an apartment building

- noticing people with suspicious behavior

This will help you:

- spot a pickpocket, or even a terrorist

- having a good reaction time the moment something bad happens, whether it's a man-mad or natural disaster.

Just curious, are you practicing this skill while doing your daily chores?

Always stay safe,

Dan

Let me recommend this book, Ninja: Spirit of the Shadow Warrior by Stephen K. Hayes for just such a purpose

This may also be of interest to our members? http://survivalstronghold.com/situat...27b3-105430921
    Last edited by Skills b4 Gear; 12-16-2016, 05:49 AM.
    JUST CAUSE THEY SAY IT DON'T MAKE IT TRUE And if it comes from Info Wars or Alex Jones, it's probably BULLSHIT!

Steve Bannon in his own words, speaks on Breitbart and the alt right http://www.theinvestigativefund.org/..._nationalists/

Know the FACTS b4 going off half cocked

Comment

Thank you!
      Always stay safe,

Dan

Comment

So guilty of not being aware of my surroundings, my military boyfriend points out things, I never notice daily, trying to get better

Comment

I have for the last 35 years practised "people watching", I lived in a city for over 40 years and although I don't live there now I still don't like footsteps coming up behind me and I always sit in a public place with my back to a wall, you'd be surprised how many people aren't aware of their surroundings, "situational awareness" should I think be taught in school!!

Comment

It really should be taught in schools, kids today are so absorbed in their phones and tablets they never notice anything. Also many adults too! At night, I become very aware of every noise, squeak etc. but during the day, I find I'm not vigilant at all, I need to change that.

Comment

many people get attacked in the street for their phone or their purse/bag because they are not aware of what is going on. the amount of people I have seen walking into others or falling off the sidewalk because they are too busy looking at their smartphone!! also people who leave their purse/bag on their supermarket trolley and wander off! its just crazy, but try to tell them and they just ignore us.

Comment

I am like a animal ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I regonised the picpocet...Before hรจ Will steel... At night I het up every hout, its my bioorganisme ....I see so much....

Comment

Watch the animals. They are always aware of things around them. Even when eating or drinking, they pause to look and listen. We to need to pause to look and listen especially in public but anywhere we go. Observe and take in all, that's around you. Look for things that are a dead give away of danger. Bulges around small of the back and ankles, cold be a weapon? That guy staring at you, might have mischief on his mind? Those footsteps behind you, could be an attacker waiting to pounce? Never let you guard down and always stay vigilant. TO BE AWARE, IS TO BE ALIVE
                  JUST CAUSE THEY SAY IT DON'T MAKE IT TRUE And if it comes from Info Wars or Alex Jones, it's probably BULLSHIT!

Steve Bannon in his own words, speaks on Breitbart and the alt right http://www.theinvestigativefund.org/..._nationalists/

Know the FACTS b4 going off half cocked

Comment

We are awake so powerfull ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜˜

Comment

Working...
                    X