Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will your kid walk away with a stranger right in front of you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will your kid walk away with a stranger right in front of you?

I just remembered about this social experiment (that I find particularly disturbing). Basically a guy demos in front of a few parents how he can walk away with their kids by luring them with a puppy... All of them are sure their kids won't take the bait.

Watch what happens and look over on the right side for similar social experiments videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGIDHrYKJ2s
    Always stay safe,

Dan

They most definitely will, we held that experiment at the school where I worked, all the parents were sure their kids would not go..first they used the lost dog routine, all the boys fell for it, maybe the girls were scared of dogs, two went, two said no..then they used one that shocked everyone..they told the children their mom had been hurt and was at the hospital, that they needed to go with them to see her..they all jumped into that trap...none fell for the old candy thing, I guess that worked in my generation. Children are very trusting...I knew Steven Staynor, the boy that was kidnapped from Southern California at about 5, he was told his parents didn't want him anymore because they had too many kids..he went willingly..he was a teen when I met him, he had been going to school under a different name and eating at our restaurant with his "father". It wasn't until his kidnapper brought home another boy about five that he figured out the truth..he saved that child and turned the man into the police. He went back to his family, but never could adjust..several years later he killed himself. Please train your children well, this can be done with role play, but should not scare them. We do not want our kids to fear all strangers, many are helpful and kind..remember this, most kids that are molested were by someone close to their family that they trusted. Teach them to come to you with any and every problem..

Comment

Wow, just wow.
      Always stay safe,

Dan

Comment

Working...
      X