Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knot Tying an incredible necessary skill.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knot Tying an incredible necessary skill.

I have lost confidence in the admin of this board. So it is with heavy heart,
    that I can no longer support it. I will more than likely start my own board in
    the future, with all the content from this one and even more. So goodby everyone
    and remember "to be aware is to be alive" until we meet again
    Last edited by Skills b4 Gear; 04-15-2017, 02:04 AM.

the future, with all the content from this one and even more. So goodby everyone
    Last edited by Skills b4 Gear; 04-15-2017, 02:06 AM.

Comment

I agree knot tying are really a important skill to learn and i think it is good to begin with the basic knots if you donĀ“t know how to tie a knot. And when you get more experienced in tying knots you can move to the more advanced knots.

Comment

Last edited by Skills b4 Gear; 04-15-2017, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Hehe well i am actually a scoutleader and i have been that for about 4 years now. And well that is good i have made a good impression then

Comment

Last edited by Skills b4 Gear; 04-15-2017, 02:04 AM.

Comment

• ShadowScout
              ShadowScout commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah and i get Always surprised that so many are or have been scouts too that is fun and it is so much truth in these two Words "Be prepared" and i like that.

I agree. I am an Eagle Scout and remember everything I was taught. At the same time, I think my scouting experience could have been much more hands-on. I got to watch scout leaders build shelters and fires, but never got to try it out for myself. I plan to become a scout leader when my son is old enough and try to involve the boys as much as possible.

Comment

Comment

No, he was in scouts as a boy but never became a scout master. He was on the road five days a week for his work so he could never commit to scouts.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X