Women in Survival

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women in Survival

I have lost confidence in the admin of this board. So it is with heavy heart,
    that I can no longer support it. I will more than likely start my own board in
    the future, with all the content from this one and even more. So goodby everyone
    and remember "to be aware is to be alive" until we meet again
    Last edited by Skills b4 Gear; 04-15-2017, 02:10 AM.

My grandson is a police officer, he belongs to a prepper group which I believe has former military, police officers, emergency workers and who knows what else. I'm glad to see that he is concerned enough to belong to a group, but I also know he is not stocking up on anything. He also knows much of what I have as well. last weekend I asked him to deliver an antique icebox which someone had given me as it would not fit in my car. While he was here he informed me that I was now part of his prepper family. I asked him why and he said because of all my skills. This has really upset me, as I don't know these people, and now I am afraid that if something does happen they will come to my home looking for what I may have. Am I being paranoid here? What should I do?

Comment

I have lost confidence in the admin of this board. So it is with heavy heart,
      that I can no longer support it. I will more than likely start my own board in
      the future, with all the content from this one and even more. So goodby everyone
      and remember "to be aware is to be alive" until we meet again
      Last edited by Skills b4 Gear; 04-15-2017, 02:10 AM.

Comment

• Ollady
        Ollady commented
        Editing a comment
        I understand what you are saying, I was just taken by surprise and I don't know anyone in this group...guess it's time to meet them and see what their plans are..then I'll decide whether to move lol
    Working...
    X